Bruce Clay’s SEO Factors and Trends Report for Tackling Important SEO Issues
Bruce Clay Australia’s SEO Factors and Trends report – Download from http://www.bruceclay.com/au/bruceclay_aus_seo_factors_trends_2012.pdf
Its packed full of information on the key factors in 2011 that impacted search engine optimization, including tips on how to address them, plus a look into 2012 trends and how to prepare.
The 25-page SEO factors report is a handy reference guide for professionals and business owners who want a high-level overview of the issues in search marketing that must be addressed for online success.
Some of the highlights of the report include:
- A look into the integration of search and social, and how to ensure your business is prepped for the growing popularity and changes in Facebook, the Google+ community and its business pages, and Google’s +1 button.
- Major changes/collaborations of search engines and what they mean to Web marketing, including the development of Schema.org, the completion of Yahoo’s search data transferred to Bing and the end of Yahoo! Site Explorer.
- How to handle the changes Google is making to improve its search results by targeting low-quality sites, paid link schemes, and duplicate content and “freshness” issues.
The report also highlights some trends to keep an eye on in 2012:
- Why Google’s Panda algo update will only continue to be more and more important in SEO.
- What types of content you need to succeed.
- How big brands will fare over other businesses in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Why you can’t ignore Google+.
- The long-awaited adoption of HTML5 into Google’s content.
- The layout of the Google SERP and how it’s evolving to show less and less websites above the fold.
- The growth of mobile search and its impact on things like Google Places, vlogging and the need for mobile-ready sites.
- The rise of new on-page factors in SEO that are becoming more important than ever before.
The report is free and available for download here.