1. Place your content within <noscript> tags, Place your content within <object> tags, Use keyword descriptive <title> tags, and Use keyword descriptive <meta> tags.
2. On the other hand, you still need to have a look at the extracted contents and correct it, if necessary. For instance, the order in which the text and links is given might need a little restructuring in order to put the keyword-rich content in the title and headings or in the beginning of the page.
3. Use this tool how your flash site is visible to the search engines. So that you can get an idea to improve your flash site. This tool is really helpful, even if you were installed Flash Search Engine SDK before coz it grants one more test of the accuracy of the extracted text.
4. Scalable Inman Flash Replacement technique of optimizing Flash website is a sparkling resolution in case you develop your website text, headings etc only with Flash. The method of Scalable Inman Flash Replacement let you to alter text at ease. It permits you to substitute HTML textual elements with flash equivalents that have the unique font.
5. Constructing the website only with Flash may possess poor organization of content, unique page titles and internal links. For that reason generate separate HTML pages with Flash player installed on them to represent your every flash page so the visitors will see your website flash content and the search engines will be capable to spider your web pages.
Besides, search engines are capable to read text and links of the flash files according to the new algorithm announced by Google and Adobe in 2008 that allows flash textual content indexing. Therefore you could present your interactive visual data effectively not harmful for search engines that are reliant on the textual content.
To get more tips on Flash SEO go to: