The following images contains visual explorations of how a Chrome OS tablet UI might look in hardware ( Via Chromium Project)
They explore include,
- Keyboard interaction with the screen: anchored, split, attached to focus.
- Launchers as an overlay, providing touch or search as means to access web sites.
- Contextual actions triggered via dwell.
- Zooming UI for multiple tabs
- Tabs presented along the side of the screen
- Creating multiple browsers on screen using a launcher
Checkout Google Search in Tablet,
Image Courtesy : (Chromium Project)