Job Profile :
- Developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies and initiatives for a variety of company owned and managed websites.
- On-page and off-page optimization of websites.
- Performing keyword research and analysis for better ranking.
- Responsible for creating Meta tags and optimization of other web page elements.
- Responsible for directory submissions, link exchange, blog posting, article submissions etc.
- Research, understand, and stay up-to-date on the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends.
- Traffic Analysis Reporting & Documentation.
- Creation of monthly SEO performance report for client.
- Responsible to get quickly index any website in search engines.
- Responsible for shopping cart optimization, SEO redirects, XML sitemap etc.
- Ability to do SEO Competitor Analysis.
- Effective Analytical skills, in-depth knowledge of Google webmaster tools and Google Analytics for monitoring & tracking.
- Good content writing skills will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in pay per click campaign management and paid submissions will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in online marketing.
• Aggressive in learning new trends in online marketing.
• Extensive understanding of the search engine industry, best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
• Submission of web sites to various search engines.
• Pay per click advertising on search engines.
• Introducing products to shopping sites on internet.
• Should have excellent knowledge in generating traffic to the website and maintaining the website on top position on search engines.
• Dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
• Understanding of social media optimization techniques.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Effective Analytical skills.
• Be able to multi-task and work independently & within the team too.
• Must be familiar with ethical web marketing techniques.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Company Profile :
Supertron Infotech (ITES Division of Supertron Electronics Ltd. – a Rs 500 Crore IT Products Distribution Company with head quarters in Kolkata, India and 25 branches across India) is a leading global web application, E-commerce and software development offshore services provider, offering a wide array of solutions customized for a range of key verticals and horizontals. Supertron Infotech provides diverse and end to end services and solutions in the web site, web development and business software development, ERP, domain to global clients. We recommend and implement on the best online strategy for businesses worldwide.
How To Apply :
33 C R Avenue, 5th Floor
(Building adjacent to Chandni Chowk Metro Rly Station)
Kolkata, West Bengal,
Email your resume to Mou Basak at email@example.com