Client: Logica , Chennai ( http://www.logica.com )
Logica Plc brings deep domain expertise to the delivery of business consulting, systems integration and IT and business process outsourcing solutions worldwide. For more than 40 years, we”ve helped our customers build or maintain their leadership positions in their markets. With over 40,000 people in 41 countries, we have the scale and track record to help our customers solve complex business problems, improve their operating efficiency, deliver higher quality services and build their competitive edge.
Position : SEO/SEM Specialists
Experience : 2 years to 6 years
Job Location : Chennai
Job Type: CTH (Contract to Hire, means after 6 months Company will give the confirmation of Permanent position)
Salary: Best in Industry
Skills: Social Media marketing:- Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Search Engine Marketing(SEM), Social Media Optimization/Marketing(SMO/SMM)).
Logica’s Global Marcom is revolutionizing the way companies and their employees, customers and partners interact with information, and it’s a big deal. As the innovation leader in technology, Logica is pretty active in driving discussion and debate online and across the blogosphere, with no shortage of opinions. We’re looking for a rock star who lives and breathes the social media world and has a solid understanding of all-things social networking: blogs, networks, microblogging, wikis/collaborative software, podcasts—you name it. A true social media expert who has achieved business value results. Reputation management is the name of the game, and you’re an All-Star.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Day to day monitoring of all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc.
- Contributing to and regularly updating our external social sites: Facebook pages/groups, LinkedIn group, MySpace page, Twitter, etc.
- Manages social networking programs to ensure business gets more than fair share of voice.
- Directs voices across CMA to post or respond or tweet on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments; builds “social media” coalitions for optimal
- Uses social media during our key events (Twitter, Yammer, etc.)
- Utilizes social media as a voice to market around key themes/messages that match our other marketing programs, product launches, etc.
- Constantly communicates constructive and innovating suggestions on how we use social media tools/sites to increase our voice to market.
Measurable increase in share of voice overall.
Increasing numbers of tweets, posts, and other coverage month by month that discuss us and our topics of interest.
Other to be determined.
Qualifications/Profile of Desired Individual
- A subject matter expert on social media tools—knows them, has used them all, understands differences, benefits, etc.—and has ability and patience to educate internal audiences.
- someone who is strategically minded and would be the type of person a company would hire as a consultant to define/guide a social media strategy.
- someone with a network of bloggers/writer for contract hire.
- someone who is preferably a known name in the social media space (although not required).
- someone with a major passion for this as a day-to-day job and will think creatively about how to use these tools to our benefi t, will proactively seek out new tools (e.g., Unisfair, Mozes).
- Strong project management skills; excellent communication skills; ability to work with multiple contributors at various levels.
- Public relations experience, a plus. Planning and developing strategy around campaigns.
- Understanding of B2B marketing.
- A level of analytical ability to provide input and establish measures.
- Bachelor’s degree.(B.E/ B.Tech etc.,) IT preferred
Email with following detail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Current Company :
Present CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :
Willing to relocate:
Thanks & Regards
Sr.Executive – Resourcing
ThomasMount Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,
Ph: 0484 4079025