A landing page generally offers some of the resources or information about your business to the users in exchange for their contact information. The landing page is the effective lead generating and the marketing tool when compared to the website.
This is because a website has multiple actions for the users to do whereas the landing pages have the specified action.
Now we can see some of the benefits of the landing pages,
- Landing pages help the users to do specified action that you decide so it helps in improving your business goals. For example, it can make the user take the specified action like email subscription.
- Probability of conversions is more through landing pages.
- Landing pages help to grow our email lists.
- Landing pages help to increase brand awareness.
- They will provide your business with the first and good impression.
- They can help us in improving our new products and services.
- There is no assurance that people will completely go through your website or blog, but the landing pages get complete action from the customers.
If explained in simple words, websites are the general repository of information about your business whereas the landing pages are the simple effective and the easier lead capturing tool.