Designation: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3– 5 yrs
Industry: Media/Dotcom/ Entertainment
Qualification: Graduate / MBA or equivalent degree in Marketing, mathematics, economics, advertising, or computer science
DeltaX is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join its Account Management team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be overseeing all facets of client utilization of the DelatX cross channel media platform. The Digital Marketing Manager is ultimately accountable for clients’ satisfaction and ability to leverage DeltaX to drive ROI for digital marketing initiatives. A person who is committed, disciplined and number driven and with eagle’s eye for catching the tiniest of performance gaps will be a perfect candidate for the role.
We’re seeking an individual who has sound mathematical ability and interest in digital media who can think on their feet and can drive to insight from data.
- Plan and execute digital media campaigns (e.g., pay-per-click search engine marketing, paid inclusion, and other pay-for-performance marketing).
- Maintain and operate day-to-day campaign spend and allocation for client’s paid search portfolio.
- To actively build relationships with client partners (Agencies)
- Ability to understand the client’s business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution. Identify and execute optimization recommendations to increase campaign ROI.
- To partner closely with the product development, sales and technical account
- management to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Manage DeltaX bid tool for campaign trafficking, optimization and reporting.
- Deliver comprehensive campaign analytics including, but not always limited to, paid search insights (may also include organic search, other paid media formats, website, social, mobile, qualitative, secondary data, etc.).
- Ability to understand the client’s business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution.
- Leads cross-functional teams from strategic planning through successful execution
- Achieves organizational alignment & resources with minimal managerial oversight
- Demonstrates integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges
- Proven experience with pay-per-click campaigns, 3-5 years relevant work experience in ecommerce industry/ advertising agency
- Graduate / MBA or equivalent degree in Marketing, mathematics, economics, advertising, or computer science
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint capabilities
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends and new media practices
- Innovative and creative approach to challenges
Apply : firstname.lastname@example.org