Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Optimization (SMO) Jobs in Chennai, India
Company Name : Infochola Solutions Private Limited
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Descriptions :
- Optimize or create Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords, and Image ALT Tags for new and existing web pages.
- Review website content index, wire-frames, comps and copy drafts to ensure proper usage of important keyword phrases in URL’s, links and page body.
- Locate missing or duplicate HTML tags and correct to ensure every page is unique.
- Perform keyword research to determine appropriate keyword targets when required.
- Identify areas of concern within websites that could prohibit major search engines from finding our content.
- Maintain global files that are important for SEO, including robots.txt and XML sitemaps.
- Track the success of SEO efforts through the use of detailed reports created through web analytics, ranking and proprietary in-house software.
- Perform regularly scheduled audits of websites to identify areas of opportunity.
- Developing and implementing social media strategies for the Websites.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Managing profiles and pages on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Increasing the number of fans, followers on social media networks.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
- Conducting Research and recommending new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Keeping a check on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media.
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with the search industry trends and developments and seeing through implementation of new technologies that enhance SEO presence.
- Manage all ongoing Paid Search campaigns across devices and geos on a daily basis including ad rotation, media spend, day-parting, and bid adjustments.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis by campaign and source to identify key trends, monitor performance, and manage optimization.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations as they pertain to both structure/functionality and content of websites.
- Prepare reports on all Search activities to communicate performance to management to aid decision-making, provide insights and recommendations.
- Lead coordination and collaboration cross-functionally with Social, PR, and Web Development teams to create and implement holistic SEO and Paid Search campaigns.
- Develop monthly Paid Search media plans and continuous optimization plans, including creating test hypotheses for keyword, ad copy and landing page A/B or multi-variety testing for all search marketing campaigns to drive incremental site traffic, increase sales conversions, and optimize marketing investment.
- Own Search keyword research for campaign optimization, expansion, bid management, performance reporting and analysis.
- Implement SEO initiatives and drive key processes and functions such as competitive keyword research and expansion, content optimization, page & keyword selection strategy, template optimization strategy/implementation/analysis, localization of global content, and both on and off page optimization elements.
- Manage implementation of all Search projects, and relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Continuously optimize site content to ensure maximum rankings for targeted keywords.
- Work with business partners to manage and update website to ensure search engine visibility, favorable user experience and brand consistency.
- Work with business partners to monitor and analyze website traffic to plan, coordinate and implement website advancements and drive feedback to relevant search marketing initiatives.
- Maintain an active awareness on industry trends as well as search best practices.
- Effectively communicate campaign, industry, and competitive insights in presentations.
Jobs Required Skills:
- Experience with using Google and Bing Webmaster Tool.
- Good understanding of HTML, Website development and web servers.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize tasks and effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management.
- Familiar with a major web analytics vendor such as Omniture, Coremetrics or Webtrends to drive marketing decision making.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn new software packages.
- Basic knowledge of JS and CSS.
- Familiar with Social Media Optimization and SEO for mobile devices.
- Familiar with Image and Video Optimization.
- Strong understanding of server response codes and redirects.
- Experience working on lead generation and/or e-commerce campaigns.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
Contact Name : Hemananth
Apply through Email : firstname.lastname@example.org