Nexcon is looking for an experienced, energetic Social Media Marketing, team leads, project leads, team members. The ideal candidates for these positions has worked with high-load, high-availability websites previously and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
– Are you a talented social media marketing rock star with a flair for copywriting that has extensive demonstrative knowledge of how to leverage Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube, online communities, blogs, message boards, email discussion groups, live chats, digital press releases, and article writing for maximum customer engagement?
– We are seeking an exceptional individual to drive strategic thinking across all social media marketing and public relations efforts and who can deliver successful solutions in this ever-changing industry.
– The Social Media Marketing Manager nurtures and manages social media/internet communities, including blogs, message boards, email discussion groups, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and branded communities to generate exposure, opportunity and sales.
– Develops methods for generating awareness through social media, online communities and community websites. Identifies opportunities and creates scalable, high energy messaging to be used throughout the company.
– You will be personally tasked with the execution of all public relations and social media strategies. Nexcon Software will then hire additional staff to support you and scale those public relations and social media initiatives accordingly.
– The ideal job candidate will be an enthusiastic public relations expert that is a superior creative copywriter and who has embraced and has enjoyed demonstrable “buzz generation” success employing online public relations and social media marketing tactics.
A familiarity with analytics and the measurement of campaign effectiveness is required.
Major Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Develop and execute Nexcon Software’s social media strategy;
• Develop and execute Nexcon Software’s public relations strategy;
• Author creative messaging and/or copywriting for public relations and social media communications;
• Own and execute the social media/public relations contact calendar;
• Manage, monitor and engage in social media, internet communities;
• Own social media, online communities, blogs, message boards, email discussion groups and live chats to generate exposure, publicity and sales;
• Be passionately in tune with latest social media developments, online behavior and trends;
• Identify opportunities and develop plans/proposals for implementing scalable social media programs to generate maximum social media optimization;
• Devise and implement appropriate campaigns for social media activities;
• Define and track performance of campaign testing and live campaigns;
• Provide regular reports to internal stakeholders on campaigns and social media metrics;
• Use knowledge gained through analysis to provide insight on forecasting, budgeting and social media marketing direction.
• Willingness to work in Shifts ( Preferably Night shifts )
The ideal candidate Should have the following attributes:
• Can leverage the Internet for research and analysis;
• Is very familiar with all major forms of social media and has actively cultivated his/her own network on at least one of the social media sites;
• Has an intellectual curiosity (always asking “why?” and “what next?”);
• Possesses excellent oral, written, and presentation skills;
• Has delivered traditional public relations solutions for major companies and brands;
• Is a wonderful creative marketing copywriter who is a true wordsmith capable of writing in any voice (persona) and style;
• Works well with cross-functional teams;
• Can produce PowerPoint slides effectively on his/her own or from “skeleton” slides from project lead;
• Is analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities;
• Is self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision in a fast-moving, relatively unstructured environment;
• Good Exposure to professional copywriting
• Digital marketing and social media marketing experience is a prerequisite;
• Has executed a Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube communications strategy for major brand(s) company
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Super Exposure to SEO and SEM.
Nexcon Software is looking for smart people for their India Innovation Center in Hyderabad. This position offers excellent growth, mind blowing opportunities to be part of our core team in developing websites that we are shaping. We at Nexcon have a team of thinkers, innovators in USA, UK and another team in India. Some of our cheer leaders are ex-Cisco, ex-IBM, ex-Microsoft type; we have also leaders from hard core start-ups.
Nexcon Software Pvt Ltd.,http://www.nexconsoftware.com/
7-1-212/6, Shiva bagh,
Beside Bhavika Nursing home
Ameerpet , Hyderabad
Email your resume to Sireesha at firstname.lastname@example.org