Every marketer has a thought in the mind that people hate to see the ads. Recent study disproved it by stating that people nowadays only hate to see irrelevant ads. People are now started using ad filter instead of ad-block.
So if we could use the remarketing strategies in the correct and the timely manner they will help you out to engage with the better online customers.
What is Remarketing?
Remarketing is a technique to target the customer who has gone through your website by simply spending time in it and went out without taking any action in it.
Nearly 70% of the people visit a website and leave without performing any action so as a marketer you should keep a note at the interest they shown on your product and convince them to buy your product by remarketing techniques.
This will help in remarketing you when you visit another website.
Difference between Remarketing Ads and Generalized Ads?
Generally, ads take all your products and services to the customer but the speciality of remarketing ads is that they will promote only the products that the viewer has already viewed and others to the similar category. They are highly personalized.
Types of Remarketing
- Email Remarketing
- Remarketing List Search Ads
- Search Retargeting
- Video Remarketing
- Social Media Remarketing
Tips to Succeed in Remarketing
- Keep a separate segment of remarketing lists- Separate ads for the people based on the interest they shown on the products.
- Schedule your ads in the time based on the time your visitors would love to see them.
- Test your ads on different platforms, sizes and formats.
- Upsell your new products to the old loyal customers.
- Offer special coupons and deals to your retargeted customers.
The final thing to be noted about remarketing is that you should be continuously monitoring your ads and make the changes as needed for the successful growth of your business.