IEC Abroad is a leading Education consultancy with offices in the UK, India and the Gulf, we provide student to the UK universities and expanding to the U.S and Australia. We are a small but fastest growing company with a clear vision.
- Develop communication collateral material for effective engagement – presentations, AV’s, brochures, e-mailers, Newsletters, Face book, Twitters and YouTube marketing, Press releases, backgrounders & articles.
- Manage Search Engine Optimization exercise to ensure that website becomes a key lead generation engine.
- Manage all marketing and communications activities including market analysis / research support, web-site management, collateral material development and promotional items.
- Responsible for developing and managing the implementation of marketing communications programs to support business.
- Interact and coordinate with the designers to make websites, marketing material etc.
- Plan, execute events, promotional activities, coordinate with advertising agencies & manage Campaigns.
- A very strong communicator, with the ability to manage cross-departmental projects.
- Proven ability to implement brand guidelines and with an understanding of what a brand is.
- A person who strives for excellence and continually looks for improved solutions.
- A strong understanding of the role of communications within the marketing mix.
- Ability to formulate and develop creative briefs to achieve desired results.
- Ability to put forward appropriate measurable communications strategies to meet strategic objectives.
- A creative thinker, with the enthusiasm to develop effective marketing solutions.
- Ability to work within an energetic team.
- Ability to interpret ideas from others, and develop them effectively.
- Understanding of the importance of measuring the effectiveness of communications.
- Experience working with designers and printers on print production.
- Two year’s copywriting for print (brochures, direct marketing, Newsletters, adverts).
- Experience of writing for the web.
- Excellent proof-reader with exceptional eye for detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, motivated and hard working.
- A team player who can prioritise workload.
- Working to budget.
- Negotiating skills desirable.
IEC Abroad Pvt. Ltd., http://www.iecabroad.com
2, II Floor, Mamatha complex,
25 Whites Road, Royapettah,
Chennai – 600 014,
Ph: 0091 44 42179808,
E-mail : Sadiq Basha at firstname.lastname@example.org