The SEO Specialist will serve as an integral part of a cross-functional SEO team, working with the existing Direct marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for the day to day analysis of SEO traffic as well as a key contributor to implementation of SEO-related features on the website, including creation and optimization of content pages, analysis of current web page designs and code, and working with the engineering teams to implement recommended changes. We are looking for candidates with well-rounded knowledge of the web and a passion for SEO.
– Content development :
o Effectively produce and analyze the success of SEO-driven content across site pages.
o Optimize links and landing pages for conversion from search engines.
o Collaborate on site navigation, content organization, and page detail.
o Write, edit and schedule site content, meta data, and related tags.
o Work with the Marketing team members to Collaborate on content projects such as the corporate blog, Twitter, Facebook, and other social-media related efforts as they relate to SEO.
o Identify areas for SEO testing, working with engineering teams to execute tests and report on successes and failures.
o Use web metrics tools to manage an SEO analytics framework to assist and evaluate search engine traffic and rankings and their impact on conversion.
o Perform keyword research, manage ongoing reporting of trends, and identify areas for potential success and opportunity.
o Define, schedule and support projects related to keyword opportunities.
– Project management:
o Work with engineering to define, schedule, and support new SEO feature enhancements and improvements to existing systems.
o Manage a list of potential features and collaborate on the respective priority of each.
– Industry expertise:
o Analyze search industry information including newsletters, blogs, reports, and webinars, and impact on ongoing efforts.
o Work with outside consultants on a regular basis to review efforts.
• Bachelors degree
• 2-4 years of SEO experience, preferably for a business-facing website, including working on SEO-related projects and associated analysis with web metrics and analytical tools
• Proven ability to optimize search engine rankings, click-thrus, landing page engagement, conversion and traffic gains using SEO tactics
• Advanced ability to analyze web metrics, traffic and conversion data and implement strategies based on analysis and determine key findings
• Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Access, web metrics tools, and bug-tracking systems
• Understanding of HTML, CSS and other common programming languages a plus
• Background in web usability a plus
Cybernet-SlashSupport is headquartered in San Jose, CA, we employ close to 5,000 professionals and have offices in North America, Europe and Asia, including world-class offshore delivery centers in India. Cybernet-SlashSupport has three centers of excellence:SlashSupport – Center of Excellence (CoE) for Tech Support Cybernet Software – Center of Excellence (CoE) for R&DReadyTestGo – Center of Excellence (CoE) for Independent Verification & Validation Services SlashSupport is CoE for technology support and infrastructure management of enterprise and consumer products, applications and services for Cybernet-SlashSupport.
No. 38 North Boag Road, T.Nagar
Email your resume to Kiruba Sundaramoorthy at email@example.com