Jobs Opening for SEO and PPC Manager in Chennai, India
Company Name : Dicon Interactive
Designation : SEO Manager and PPC Manager
Jobs Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
SEO Manager Jobs :
Job Description :
- Developing and managing all elements of SEO and ability to guide teams of specialists to deliver high-quality SEO work for US clients.
- Thorough understanding of clients’ SEO needs
- Auditing the site to develop recommendations on:
- On and off page optimization
- Link building
- Directory submission
- Keyword analysis
- Meta tag creation
- Article Submission and optimization
- Reporting and communicating to internal and external clients
- Managing, mentoring and growing a team of SEO specialists/analysts to ensure they understand all aspects of SEO and oversee all of the tasks they manage to ensure success.
- Create detailed SEO performance reports, measuring the campaign’s success.
- Keep up to date on industry best practices for SEO, web design and other web marketing principals and train and educate others on these practices.
Required Skills :
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a business, marketing or technical field.
- 4 plus years of experience in managing SEO campaigns for multiple clients.
- 2 plus years of experience in managing other employees and their work in a related field or industry.
- Provide examples of previous SEO work and demonstrate the results and success of this work.
- Be literate with standard web software and content management systems (CMS).
- Superior knowledge of web analytic and research tools such as Google analytics, Word Tracker,Google Insights, Clicktracks Omniture.
- Ability to create and hand code a website in HTML/CSS a must
- Be analytical by nature with a strong ability to interpret, understand and act on the data learned in the life cycle of the search campaigns.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize the delivery of multiple projects on tight deadlines while communicating their status to US customers.
- Display a methodical approach to business and development including good documentation skills.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of SEO specialists/analysts.
- Create a positive and energetic work environment for others.
- Experience in conversion based web design and landing page optimization (LPO)
- Knowledge of LPO tools such as Google Website Optimizer is a plus
PPC Manager Jobs :
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced SEM manager who can guide and lead a team of analysts to deliver end-to-end paid search operations to clients. The SEM manager will lead a team of specialists in the PPC area such as Reporting Analysts, Bid Strategists, Keyword Developers, and Copy Writers. The person must have a relentless approach and be willing to dedicate whatever it takes to achieve the campaign goals.
- Paid search campaign implementation
- Develop campaign structure and ad groups
- Keyword development and maintenance
- Oversight of ad copy
- Guide bid strategists
- Develop the reporting structure
- Identify performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, etc.
- Monitor the overall performance of paid search efforts and report key indicators to the clients
- Top-to-bottom management of paid search campaigns, generating ranking reports, conducting the site audits.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, economics, mathematics or computer related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on SEM experience, primarily in paid search campaign management
- Proven track record of successful PPC strategy and implementation
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research
- Strong experience with ad copy development
- Proficient with PPC reporting and analytical tools
- Proficient to expert with Word and Excel-HTML/Java Script a plus
- Basic knowledge of MS Access, SQL highly desired
Apply Here : http://www.diconinteractive.com/careers/