Silicon India Event Present Start Up City Chennai 2012 for Start Up Companies
The biggest event for Startups is back!
After the resounding success of previous editions in Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi this time we are back with the Startup city in Delhi on November 5th.
This time Silicon India have over 20 ‘cool startups’ presenting their products and services.
At the event:
- Watch live product demonstrations
- Get a peek into cutting edge technologies
- Lay hands on the best-of-breed solutions
- Meet young, energetic, passionate geeks
- Experience the culture of innovation in small companies
- Listen to Visionary Keynotes and In-depth Panel Discussions.
- Senior Management of multinatonal companies & established Indian companies
- Senior managementof Indian Startups
- Senior management of US based startups with R&D center in India
- Venture Capitalists
- Corporate Investors
- Qualified technology professionals with product bent of mind.
- Sridhar Vembu, CEO, Zoho Corp
- Gopal Srinivasan, Chairman & Managing Director, TVS Capital Funds
- Venkatesh Peddi,Assistant Vice President, IDG Ventures India
- Rama Bethmangalkar,Principal , Ventureast
- Kannan Lakshminarayan,Founder & CTO , Vortex
- Rahul Chowdhri,Director, Helion
- Kalpathi S. Suresh,Chairman & CEO, Kalpathi Investments
- Kailash Katkar,Founder, MD and CEO , Quick Heal Technologies
- Amit Patni,Co-Founder & Chairman, Nirvana Venture Advisors
Startups exhibiting at our event this year:
Cogzidel, Consultancy Services, Learn and Publish, Change bad to good, Kode Blink, FarasBee, IPintentio, VIT University, BizSensors, Airpath,
Click on below link to Register FREE.
TIME: 9.30 AM to 5:00 PM
WHEN: February 25th, 2012
WHERE: Green Park, N.S.K. Salai, Arcot Road, Vadapalani, Chennai
This is undoubtedly the biggest event for startups! While we would like to meet you all at the event.